waking up is hard to do

An amazing wall planter outside of this equally great house in Seattle. It was at least 8ft tall and it spanned nearly the entire block! Ah, rich people. 

I love me some succulents.

It was super overcast and drizzly yesterday but it was still nice to be outside.

This photo doesn't do them justice, but we came upon the most incredible houseboats! No fucked up sea-shanties here, these were like legit mansions/cottages with some crazy detail. Anyway, it's basically my dream to have a houseboat so I relished hanging out here quite a bit.

And last but not least, my adorable little old man, Cooper. I went up to Woodinville to see my mom for her birthday, and of course harass my little brother and the pups. I wasn't able to get a good shot of Lambeau, their Golden Retriever (probably because we were cuddling too much), but just know- he's beautiful.

In other news, I'll be going to Spokane this Thursday, Friday, and Saturday for the Spokane Pride fest! I'm stoked because this will be my first time tabling ever, and apparently we're staying with some really cool people. I'm a little nervous to be "stuck" with my boss and my trainer for three days straight, but they're amazing ladies and it should be a good bonding experience.

We still haven't found a new place yet, and it is getting way too expensive to commute. Can someone please just deliver me to a house and pack up all my shit for me? No? Anyone?

2 comments:

HoodooVoodoo said...

oh my god, that succulent wall. INCREDIBLE. I too want to live in a houseboat.

Unknown said...

oh my god. that is doing rich right, i love it so much

Post a Comment