just looking for a way around

This last week was crazy in a great way! My new job doesn't feel like "work," as cheesy and annoying as that may sound. I mean, yes; I love a good lazy day like today where I get to see my friends and drink beers in the sun, but I also don't dread going in to work every day. That's a huge thing for me, and I'm trying to bask in it! We went on a work trip to Spokane from Thursday to Saturday night, and I was nervous going into it, but we had so much fun!




We got back late Saturday night, and thankfully Mike picked me up from the office so I didn't have to bus it all the way back to Oly with my bags. Since then, I've done nothing but snuggle the cats and nap BUT HEY WHO CARES! I'll be back later with a post about shit I've been into lately.

2 comments:

HoodooVoodoo said...

I really love your blog.

Ashley said...

lol thank you girl, I love yours too. If y'all ever come up this way, can we please do a food and booze tour?

Post a Comment