say hello, then say farewell

Holy shit this last week has been crazy. I promised myself I would still blog at least 2x but obviously that didn't happen. I started a new job on Tuesday, working to defend women's rights, and it has been AWESOME but it means I'm gone from 11am to 12am nearly every day. WHATEVER IT'S WORTH IT, but that's why I haven't been around much. Anyway, here's a handful of pictures from the last week:

This whole week has been insanely overcast, misty, and humid. This means my hair is up everyday and still frizzy as fuck, but oh well. It also means that our crummy old windows get steamy every morning/evening, which makes for a nice, cozy bubble. Is it terrible that it makes me want frosted windows??

I love that my new job requires me to be outside ever day! It's such a welcome change, considering I was stuck in the office/clinic all day with my old job. It doesn't hurt that I get to enjoy some pretty amazing views and neighborhoods. This is one of m favorite spots in North Tacoma, and it makes me excited to move back.

Our beautiful pro-choice van! I'll have to get a picture of the side with the unicorn bit soon :)

I wore stripes every day this week, longhairdon'tcare. Why do I always arch one eyebrow in photos?? Decided to go bold and wear Nars Cruella and I kinda don't wanna go back.

Random, but I pass this awesome block of art/murals on my walk to the office in Seattle, and I've grown attached to this little dude. I'll have to get a shot of the underwater scene next time!

I don't have much going on today, but to tell the truth it's because I slept from 1am to 6:30pm... it was a long week, okay? Mike should be home soon and we're gonna grab burritos from QB and meet up with some buds downtown. My mom's birthday is on Monday, but I'll be heading up to Woodinville to celebrate with the family tomorrow- then it's back to work!

1 comment:

HoodooVoodoo said...

I love NARS Cruella!!! That van is awesome.

Post a Comment