radical summer tunes PT 1.

So, this is just a compilation of my favorite songs for/during summer. Not necessarily meant to all be played together in this order, but w/e.

1. Fucked Up - I Hate Summer. This song basically sums up my feelings about this time of year, but in a fun and ragin' way.

2. Pavement - Summer Babe (Winter Version). Pavement's riffs always kind of give me that summer vibe.

3. The Breeders - Divine Hammer. Dudes, nothing makes me feel like summer more than The Breeders. Perfect female-fronted 90's alt-pop for all to enjoy.

4. Black Flag - Six Pack. No summer of mine would be complete without these guys. This song is un-ironically how I feel every day of summer.

5. 7 Seconds - Young Until I Die. I was never straightedge but this song just reminds me of summers in high school too much to not include it. 

6. The Descendents - Silly Girl. One of their cheesiest songs but who doesn't love it?

I'll post up the second half tomorrow!

1 comment:

HoodooVoodoo said...

That Descendents song is one of my favs.

Post a Comment