instaguts


Instagram bullshit! Bonus pic - I was channeling fall with my outfit today, probably because I woke up to majorly gray clouds! Met up with Kylie for coffee at Dino's, which is actually pretty cute! I think I still prefer Oly Coffee Roasters, but I appreciate that Dino's has more seating/room to actually MOVE.


1. Frac being beautiful. 2. My face super blown out by contrast! But really, I kinda wanna dye my hair red like this picture makes it look. 3. TJ's coconut fruit floes are going to be like crack for me this summer, so refreshing. 4. Elliott werkin for the camera. 

1. apple/carrot/ginger juice from Cocoa Banana. 2. Across the street from our office. 3. My view getting off the bus every morning. 4. Cascade mountains from Phinney Ridge. 5. Radish bounty at the Oly farmer's market. 6. Lake Washington from the 520 bridge.

1 comment:

HoodooVoodoo said...

LOVE LOVE L♥VE THAT OUTFIT!!!!!

Post a Comment