These days; or Happy July!

 Rainy, summer day drives. Got to admire my awesome Planned Parenthood air freshener (it smells like cake!)

Psuedo-outfit shot - basically I've only been wearing striped dresses and cardigans BUT you can peep my awesome peanut/knife necklace from the amazing Little Pancakes.


 IDK if my obsession with my succulent collection will ever end but I'm not mad at it.

 I made a disgustingly awesome drink out of fresh watermelon/pear/strawberry juice and vodka. I had to force myself to only drink one but I wanna make this for pretty much every summer BBQ we have!

kitty kitty kitty

A weird bit of our house while I was creeping on Mike (he was absorbed in playing his guitar).

Sorry to subject y'all to my pathetic attempts at photographing things. It's on my list of "things to be better at/about," but let's be real, that list has pretty much everything on it- Including, but not limited to aspirations such as: successfully completing undergrad, embroidering cute animals and inappropriate phrases on things, and becoming a functioning adult. 

A lot to live up to, you can see. But really- I recently gurnaled (WHAS ref anyone?) a few seemingly realistic goals for myself to complete by the end of the year. 

1. Buy a cheap bass guitar, and learn how to play at least three songs (pixies, sonic youth, the cure maybe?)
2. Buy a used, entry-level DSLR and have Mike teach me all he knows, and work on our photography skills together. It's hard for me to come up with a concrete goal for this one, but uh, I'll work on that. 
3. Register for a doula training program at Bastyr and create a more long-term task/goal sheet for that.

Only three things, yeah, but I know myself and I MUST keep my shit simple if I ever have hopes of completing it all. What are your recent goals, big or small?

No comments:

Post a Comment