Friday + Saturday

This will be my last Saturday off for... probably a long time. I'll be switching to Sunday/Monday off which will be a nice change but so many things are closed on Sun/Mon in Olympia, it's stupid. It was beautiful out yesterday so I took a long walk and picked up a chai from Batdorf & Bronson and a sconewich from Tasty Morsels. SO AMAZING. I've had their scones before but the sconewich was crazy good-



We went back this morning and had scones for breakfast. Not the healthiest option but they are fucking delicious. Today is kind of a boring day. We should be cleaning the apartment and doing laundry but we're both avoiding those tasks. We did go out and pick up Banagrams after playing with our friend the other night.



We played several rounds before retiring to cuddle with the cats. I feel trapped in our apartment today but neither of us feel like spending money on gas to go drive anywhere. I think I'm finally going to head off now and try to organize my closet... ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment