do a wheelie - land on a cop's back

 My work schedule this week is already throwing me off and it is just the beginning... ugh. I desperately want to get out of Washington for a while and move somewhere (pretty much ANYWHERE) for a year or two. But, no matter how bad I want that, it would put me even further behind in school. I'm having a lot of trouble deciding what I need more right now: to be done with school and moving on with my life OR enjoying my youth and getting myself out into the world a bit more. I was recently talking to my mom about jobs, unemployment, bills, and other life bullshit and she basically summed it up for me when she said "fuck being an adult." Love her.

Anyway, I did do something productive over the weekend. I completely cleaned out my closet (read also: our bedroom floor) and organized my clothes for the first time in too long. I now only own one pair of "emergency" jeans- everything else is comprised of dresses and skirts, aside from my work uniforms of course. I was looking through old blog/journal posts this morning and it was funny to see how much my style has changed over the course of a few years. I went from never wearing anything particularly feminine or not pants to owning 50 dresses. Cool. Now I feel like I wanna revert back to jeans, tees, slouchy jackets, etc but I feel like I can't pull it off? Stupid considering those are the simplest things to pull off.

For dinner tonight we're just gonna have some Dr. Praeger's Veggie Burgers (AKA the BEST veg burgers on the planet) and salad. Then I need to go to Trader Joe's for cat food but I think I'm going to pick up the ingredients to make this:


I've been meaning to make this for a while but my local TJ's wasn't selling almond meal for a long time. I noticed it was back in stock a couple of days ago but couldn't find the recipe in my books. I need a project this evening and this sounds delicious and looks pretty simple to make. Will post tomorrow about my results!

No comments:

Post a Comment