DYING FOR IT

I've really been trying to resist spending all my money on frivolous shit, but, like being an adult in other ways, it's difficult for me. Anyway, here are some super cute/ugly/weird things I really really wanna buy right now:
Yes, that is a Shih Tzu staring into your soul. For the reasonable price of only $16.80, this amazing piece of art can be yours too. I keep imagining it peaking out from a half zipped hoodie, with jorts of course. Found at Fab; thanks to Kasha Knish for bringing this to my attention.


Opal is my birthstone, and it's just awesome anyway. This adorable lil' necklace is from one of my favorite Etsy shops, Little Pancakes. My birthday is still a few months out, but I may cave and get this sooner.


What hip, modern, feminist home would be complete without one of these puppies hanging over your hearth? The highly talented and generally rad Tanie, of UnicornPara.de, makes these and has them available in her etsy store under a custom listing. I'm definitely going to have to break my no-spending rule to get one of these in the new house ASAP!


Last but not least - This is Trout Pout by the ridiculously expensive Butter London. It looks like the perfect summer pink for me; not too bright, but still punchy and fun. I start to hulk out when I think about the pricier brands of nail polish, and how much $$$ I have chillin' in a shoebox in my bathroom cupboard, but oh well.


1 comment:

HoodooVoodoo said...

LOVE ALL OF THESE esp the t-shirt!!!

Post a Comment