very nervous and love




The day after we got back from Kauai, Mike and I wanted to have a nice, relaxing afternoon and savor the leftover good-feelings from our trip. As beautiful as the island is, we both agreed that it felt almost too nice to come home to such pleasant weather (it is Olympia after all), so we decided to do one of our favorite things: go for a long drive, listen to one of our favorite albums, Several Shades of Why by J Mascis, and explore!

We didn't end up going too far- just to Tumwater Falls, but it was perfect. We wandered to the far ends of the trails and tried to soak in one of our favorite spots in Olympia before we make the move back to Tacoma in a few weeks.

I'm trying to organize/upload non-instagram pictures from our trip, but honestly, I'm being too lazy right now, mostly because I got a magical call this morning saying that I won't actually be starting my new job until Tuesday the 29th, a full week later than we originally planned. This is code for "I just scored another week-long vacation!"

No comments:

Post a Comment